Apart from its own attractions, Zakopane is a perfect starting point for a day trip to Poland's southern neighbour - Slovakia. This charming, small country, lying on the other side of the Tatra Mountains, is worth at least a short visit. Tasting its famous beer and local food and taking a glimpse at the fantastic panoramas of the mountains and small villages will definitely be a worthwile and interesting experience. On this private, Zakopane to Slovakia guided tour we will provide you with a few options for your Slovakia visit, including a unique & unforgettable cable car ride to 2634m above sea level to the second highest peak in the Tatra Mountains - Lomnicky Peak. You can also check the full list of our top rated Zakopane tours and activities.
- Highlights of the Zakopane to Slovakia tour:
- 9h private tour with an English speaking licensed tour guide and door-to-door transport
- Pick-up time and date available on request
- Poprad and Spiska Sobota medieval towns sightseeing
- Famous High Tatras resorts (Tatranska Lomnica, Stary Smokovec)
- Optionally a cable car ride to Lomnicky Peak - 2634m
We also offer Slovakia Castles sightseeing tour with visit at Spis Castle and medieval towns Kezmarok and Levoca.