Welcome to the Dunajec River Gorge - a picturesque countryside scenery with rock formations on an 18km rafting trip in wooden canoes. The tradition of canoe trips down the river is over 100 years old. This breathtaking must-see nature attraction is featured on the UNESCO List of World Heritage Sites and together with the stunning architecture of castles, country houses and wooden churches it is a major tourist attraction and a true highlight of southern Poland. On this tour you will also have a chance to take a glimpse of the beautiful and peaceful mountain health resort, Szczawnica. You can also check the full list of our top rated Zakopane tours and activities.
- Highlights of the tour:
- 7h private Zakopane rafting tour with an English speaking licensed tour guide and door-to-door transport
- Pick-up time and date available on request. Tour is available from April to October
- 2.5 h of traditional river rafting in wooden canoes
- Medieval Niedzica castle sightseeing, a visit to a wooden Gothic church in Debno
- A glimpse of the beautiful and peaceful mountain health resort, Szczawnica
We also offer an adventure white water rafting tour on mountain rafts with paddles, helmets and life vests.